Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Playboy's 'Girls of the SEC' pictorial features 5 Auburn coeds


AUBURN, Al.
Haley Ann
War Damn Eagle, indeed. Five Auburn students represented the Tigers in Playboy Magazine's "Girls of the SEC" pictorial spread in the November issue.
Twenty-five other coeds from SEC schools are featured in the November issue, which hit news stands earlier this month.
Haley Ann, a native of the Chicago area, said she was pleased after seeing herself in the magazine.
“I’m really excited about it. I think everyone looks really good and that it’s a very tasteful pictorial,” Ann said in an interview.
Ann and 4 other Auburn women appear in the 8-page pictorial.
“I heard about it on campus that they (Playboy) were doing a casting call in Auburn, and it’s something that I always kind of wanted to do and was interested in,” said Ann.
She went on to state that it took a while for her parents to warm up to the decision, but they were eventually supportive.
“It just seemed like something that I couldn’t pass up, that would be fun and a way that I could represent Auburn in an exciting and different way,” Ann said.

No comments:

Post a Comment